So we finally got a tiny bit of snow here. And I guess by snow, I mean it snowed for a few hours lightly and then it turned into a totally disgusting rain and snow mix. So gross.
While it was actually snowing, it was pretty to see, but I have to admit I am kind of over it. I just feel like the moment I wanted snow has passed me by. I don’t want to see it anymore. I am ready for Spring and all of the wonderful things that entails. It could have a little something to do with my mood as of late, but I am ready for a little warmth, some gorgeous flowers, wearing sunglasses all of the time (who I am kidding, I guess I do that anyway…) and signs of new life.
Of course, with Spring, Summer is soon to follow! Which, let’s be honest, there are a million things to look forward to with that coming. To chase the gray skies and ice drops away today, I am going to make a list of things to look forward to.
- Cape Trips (no seriously, I know I said that last year, but I have at least 2 in the works)
- Red Sox games (now that Jeff lives here I most surely can force him to go to games with me!)
- Sangria Party
- My Bobsey twin visit
- Potential Seattle visit
- 6 month mark to my 30th birthday – trying to figure out a special way to celebrate the last 6 months of my 20’s
- New Orleans
- The humidity…oh wait.
- Some color on my currently vampire hued skin (guess it goes with my scary eye!)
- Sangria Party (so nice it should be mentioned twice!)
- Bike rides with Pam (yes that’s right, I think I want to purchase a bike)
- 4th of July!!!
Ok, this list could go on and on, but I just got really excited. Hurry up Summer! I am waiting for you…