Happy Monday/Tuesday y’all!
Hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Overall, I know I did.
In short :
- Going away party on Friday for an old co-worker who is moving on to new challenges! YAY! Spent more time in the downstairs bar of my old work on Friday then I ever did when I actually worked there.
- Had a very interesting discussion re. Puerto Rico with my cab driver Eduardo.
- M and J Bonanza of Harvard Day Drinking followed by a little Newtowne time with L and her sister
- Errands in the city
- Drinks with my buddy who just graduated from Harvard Law!
- Drinks and tapas with one of my most favorites who is moving back to CA
- Fenway to witness a win with a fun group of friends
- Island Creek Oyster with same fun group of friends
Phew! I am exhausted for having no plans scheduled this weekend! I need a weekend from my weekend. Sadly, it won’t be this weekend – we are in mayjah countdown for NOLA!
And now…back to Spice Girls on the old Pandora!