Heyo kiddos! Remember me? Oh. No? I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. I am sure everyone has just been chomping at the bit to read some fabulous insights written by yours truly or at the very least have a good laugh with some dramatic happening.
In all honesty, I have had a bit of writer’s block lately AND there has been a lot of negative in my world recently and I definitely didn’t want to write about that. It’s 2013 after all and time for a fresh positive start. The events of 2012 made me who I am today, but who needs to dwell on that forever. Not me. So today, for my comeback post, I am going to focus on the positive things that are going on in my life.
And, in true me fashion we are going list style! Is there really any other way?
- It has been officially announced that two of my fabulous new friends are moving to Italy to start their next life chapter! I couldn’t be more excited, elated, happy, thrilled, ecstatic, psyched, hopeful (can you tell?!) for these amazing people in my life. I mean I would be fooling myself to say I wasn’t sad as well, but don’t worry, don’t worry, my excitement for them surpasses all of my selfish feelings! I can’t wait to come visit – S you better get ready to make some tacos!
- Happy to report that my sister is settling into Minnesota life quite well. Of course there are some stressful and not great moments, but overall, so far so good!
- I am currently enjoying a mix on Songza entitled, Vodka Escapades : Ladies Be Pre-gaming. It seemed appropriate for work.
- We recently had snow. It was the sparkly kind. It was beautiful.
- I am getting to the gym again. It feels good.
- I am wrapping up two classes next week. That feels really good!
- Registered for my next classes in the Spring.
- My sister asked me to be her Valentine today. That was nice!
- And finally, I am starting to feel like my old self again. You guys, seriously, that is more amazing then I can even tell you. I don’t have to fake it all the time! 😉 I think people were catching on. At least those nearest and dearest anyway.
In the words of Drake from his joint (oh yeah I did that!), The Motto, You only live once ‒ that’s the motto YOLO! Thanks Vodka Escapades, you really know how to get this lady through the afternoon!