Just had to today. Definitely missing Seattle a tiny bit more today after seeing this.
1. You get to sleep on the ferry during your morning commute.
2. Two words: Vivace Espresso.
3. Every apartment turns into a beautiful building covered in ivy and shade from lush trees in the summer.
4. Roundabouts everywhere > stop signs everywhere.
5. Seattle is where Starbucks was born, and still has the world’s first Starbucks (be quiet, you love it).
6. You can see Mt. Ranier — a 14,000 FT. volcano — from downtown.
7. It has a giant, celebrated statue of a Russian communist leader in Fremont, one of its most popular neighborhoods.
8. And a giant troll eating an old VW punchbuggy.
9. It’s part of Cascadia, which is the most badass region on the planet. Also, there’s a Cascadian Independence Movement.
10. There’s not as much pressure to get every new iPhone that comes out every month.
11. Washington is one of twelve U.S…
View original post 407 more words